a Swimming Pool is a very simple process, with advance preparation, accurate plans, exact pricing and knowledge of the construction process and phases, you are ready. Sac Pool can easily help with this.
- Design – Accurate with your ideas and want is a pool design.
- Permit Ready – With all requirements included with engineering schedule. A service to submit to your county building department and get approved.
- Pricing of Project – With confirmed prices in a package.
The most detailed parts of the owner builder process is excavation through rebar steel (Pre-Gunite Ready)
***Note: This is where things most commonly go wrong for the owner builder.
- Inaccurate Plans.
- Excavation Error (leading to more gunite cost)
- Leaving too much soil
- Property Access and Property Damage
- Plumbing for Proper Flow of Pool Operation
- Electrical Runs –Too small for wire demands
(All Subcontractor's pointing fingers at each other) Trouble has started.
It All Starts with Accurate Plans
We have an excavation thru pre-gunite crew, with all the equipment such as Dump Truck,Excavation Track Loader, Plumbing, Steel and Equipment installation Truck. It is what we do!
Right on Time and Exact Pricing
Step 2 – Gunite – The Fun day of the Project – It all comes together visually today. No Hidden Cost
Order tile now.
What about Sheer Decents?
Get Waterfall Rock Ready
The Gunite crew is a skilled and talented group. Exacting Caribbean Shelf, Steps, Spa Bench and Levels.
Step 3 - Tile – Need tile on site. Brown coat – Float beam and Apply.Easy with the right crew.
(NOTE: A home Interior Tile Setter cannot do justice to pool tile)
Back filling of trenches – Make this the responsibility of the Deck Crew. Others will not compact the soil.
(Ready with Color and Texture)
Step 4 – Plaster Prep – Attention to detail of the project. Finalize Equipment – Install and Pull Light Fixtures. Ready for Pre-Plaster Inspection
Step 5 – Plaster – The start filling with water – Add Start-up Chems
Step 6 – SWIM
PS. Always call soon for Pool Final!